Jack A. Lazarczyk, MBA, CPA, CVA
Jack A. Lazarczyk is a Director of Litigation Support, Contracts and Commercial Consulting at the Bero Group. With over 20 years of combined architectural/engineering and financial experience in both the public and private sectors, he specializes in construction claims and disputes resolution, contract accounting, lost profits, business interruptions damages assessments, and contractor/vendor audits.
Prior to joining the Bero Group, Mr. Lazarczyk was a Senior Manager at McGovern & Greene, LLP. He has, in the past, provided financial management services at a capital projects department of major municipal park system and a large architectural / engineering services firm. He also developed and monitored monthly cash flow projections of capital improvement projects as well as budgets of architectural and engineering projects. Mr. Lazarczyk started his professional career on the construction site as an architectural representative on a major institutional project.
Professional Designations and Certifications:
- CPA; Certified Public Accountant (1999)
- CFF; Certified in Financial Forensics (2008)
- CVA; Certified Valuation Analyst (2008)
Professional Memberships and Affiliations:
- ICPAS; Illinois Certified Public Accountants Society
- AACE; Association for Advancement of Cost Engineering International
- Accounting Studies Program, DePaul University , Chicago (1998)
- Masters of Business Administration, University of Chicago (1993)
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture, Warsaw Technical University , (1985)